Residential washing machine repair service for Rockville, Potomac, Bethesda, Olney, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, Clarksburg, Brookeville, Chevy Chase, Poolesville, Kensington MD and surrounding areas!
Washer Repair in Rockville MD
Factor Appliance are available to solve your washing machine repair needs. We service most washer makes and models for top or front loader units. When your washer breaks down, you appreciate it's simplicity; a washing machine that cleans your clothes and prevents you from running to the local laundromat! We provide washer repair service for Rockville, Potomac, Bethesda, Olney, Brookeville, Clarksburg, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, Chevy Chase, Kensington and surrounding areas.
Please note that we no longer service stacked laundry units or laundry centers, this means that if your dryer is on top of your washer, we cannot offer service. This is for liability reasons and due to the fact that we can only send one technician on each service call and these units requirs 2 technicians to move and reinstall them.
1) We recommend leaving the washing machine door open when not in use. This helps prevent odors and mold build up underneath the door seal. This is a common complaint in any front loader units that develop a smell. If this has already become an issue, a product called washer magic can help in eliminating some of these washer odors.
2) A safety issue that can be addressed is the type of washer water supply hoses. The older rubber type can burst over time, caused by pressure and corrosion. We recommend the newer stainless steel type washer hoses that can withstand changes in pressure.
3) If you are having problems with washer noise, make sure the unit is level which will reduce potential for vibration. There are washer anti-vibration pads that are available to help alleviate this noise.
4) Washer drain pans are important in the case that you have a leak. There are cheaper plastic brands that can crack and more durable steel version that are more desirable.
Washer Repair Rockville MD
Factor appliance repair are available to solve any of the following repair needs:
- Washer door seal repair
- Washer drain pump repair
- Washer water level or temperature switch repair
- Washer water inlet valve repair
- Washer agitator repair
- Washer drive belt repair
- Washer lid switch repair
- Washer control board repair
Washing Machine Repair for Montgomery Co
We provide washer repair service on:
Amana - Frigidaire - GE - Hotpoint - Jenn Air - LG - Kenmore - Kitchenaid - Inglis - Magic Chef - Maytag - Samsung - Tappan - Whirlpool and more
"On time. professional. was straight forward and told us that its faster and cheaper to get a new washer since the washer may have had an electrical issue that is worth more than a new washer." John in Germantown for a washer repair
"Very honest, reasonable price, and quick service. Showed up within hours of calling." Tricia in Potomac for a washer repair
"All went smooth. He called on time, came on time, did what he said he is going to do and left. Honest, punctual, and competent. What else do we, as consumers, need?" Garri in Rockville for a washer repair
"I was very happy to get same day service and was provided a two hour window. He called to let me know he was on his way and arrived within the stated window. The service was completed quickly and professionally." Michael in Derwood for a washer repair
Contact us now for washer repair service for Rockville, Potomac, Bethesda, Olney, Brookeville, Clarksburg, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, Chevy Chase, Kensington and surrounding areas!