Dryer repair service for Rockville, Potomac, Bethesda, Olney, Brookeville, Ashton, Sandy Spring, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, Chevy Chase, Kensington, Poolesville, Cabin John, Glen Echo and surrounding areas!
Dryer Repair in Montgomery Co MD
Factor Appliance are available to solve all your dryer repair needs. We offer repair service on most dryer makes and models. Please not that we no longer service stacked laundry units or laundry centers, this means that if your dryer is on top of your washer, we cannot offer service. This is for liability reasons and due to the fact that we can only send one technician on each service call and these units requirs 2 technicians to move and reinstall them.
When your dryer breaks down, you start to appreciate a device that can dry your clothes and prevent you from running to the local laundromat or hanging them out to dry! We provide dryer repair service and dryer duct cleaning within Montgomery County MD.
If your Dryer is taking 2 or 3 cycles to dry your clothes and seems to be heating, but just not enough - this is usually a sign that you need to have your Dryer Ductwork cleaned.
1) Dryer lint can cause trouble because it blocks dryer lint traps, clogs vents, and fills blowers. The result can sometimes mean poor clothes drying or -- sometimes -- no drying. To avoid lint problems, clean out the dryer's lint trap system every time you use the dryer.
2) A safety issue that can arise in a gas dryer is a gas leak. Play it safe; if you think you might have a gas leak in or around your dryer, call in your local gas company - the piece of mind is worth it.
3) Safety #2 - Never leave home with the dryer running. Only run your dryer whilst someone is home, they can overheat and if there is a thermostat failure the potential for fire is very real.
4) Safety #3 - The dryer ductwork should be inspected and cleaned annually. The standard dryer duct has a 4 inch diameter, though some are available with a 6 inch diameter. Most building codes require dryer ducts be made of metal in order to prevent fire hazards and the best option is one that is smooth on the inside to prevent lint from sticking.
5) If you are having some problems with dryer noise, make sure the unit is level which will reduce potential for vibration. There are dryer anti-vibration pads that are available to help alleviate this noise.
Dryer Repair in Rockville MD
Factor appliance repair can provide dryer repair service on all of the following:
- Dryer motor repair
- Dryer timer repair
- Dryer door switch repair
- Dryer thermostat repair
- Dryer heating element repair
- Dryer electronic ignition repair
- Dryer drum belt and bearing repair
- Dryer pulley repair
Dryer Repair in Rockville MD
We provide dryer repair service on:
Amana / Frigidaire / GE / Hotpoint / Jenn Air / LG / Kenmore / Kitchenaid / Samsung / Magic Chef / Maytag / Tappan / Whirlpool and more
"Diagnosed my Kenmore dryer's loud noise problem and changed dryer's drum belt and rollers. Got the job done pretty smooth, quick and neat." Xiaofang in North Potomac for a Dryer Repair
"Evaluated dryer. Gave thorough explanation of issue and honest advice about whether to repair or replace. Always a great experience with Factor Appliance." Brie in Gaithersburg for a Dryer Repair
"Found the problem and fixed it quickly. He suggested we have dryer vents cleaned before using the dryer due to lint build-up and once everything was completed we were back doing laundry." Ivan in Rockville for a Dryer Repair
"Arrived on time with the new part in hand. He had my dryer working in under an hour. The price he quoted on the phone was the price he charged me. There were no extra or hidden charges. I will be calling Factor Appliance for all future repairs." Jeannine in Gaithersburg for a Dryer Repair
Contact us now for dryer repair service for Rockville, Potomac, Bethesda, Clarksburg, Olney, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, Brookeville, Chevy Chase, Kensington and surrounding areas!